Bluestone Group have a dedicated office to the wind energy sector offering blue & white collar workers for the whole turnkey life cycle of shore based and offshore wind farms.
Our available scope of delivery includes, but is not limited to:
- Planning and design
- Construction and installation
- Health and safety
- Site and project management
- Operation and maintenance
Our skilled, industry GWO certified workforce has been involved in the wind industry for over 15 years and we can supply to both project clients and contractors with short notice:
- Site managers
- Project managers
- Safety advisors
- Client representatives
- Marine warranty surveyors
- Naval architects
- Rigging and lifting teams
- Installation teams
- Welding and structural repair teams
- Painting and coating teams
- Mobilisation and demobilisation hot-work teams
We can also assist your company remotely with document control and procedure review of risk assessments and method statements as an independent third party company.
For further information please contact the bluestone group team now!
Where the wind blows, we are available.